I Will Get a Job recording – Time to ace your desktop support interview!
- Ultimate guide on how to succeed in a job interview.
- One hour long mp3 recording, instant download
- By Matthew Chulaw, Specialized Interview Coach and co-author of DesktopSupportInterviewQuestions.com
Dear Job Seeker, do you know how to:
- Stand out from the crowd of other candidates who compete with you for the job?
- Build good relationships with the interviewers and benefit from them in your interview?
- Answer all tough interview questions?
- Get rid of job interview stress for good?
- Sell your skills and knowledge in an interview?
It is not so easy, is it?
It can be very easy with my job interview guide.
See yourself what the fellow technicians and visitors of our website think about it:
I couldn’t get a job for a long time, and did not know why. Your recording helped me to understand my mistakes and gain confidence. Interviewers recognized me and offered me a position of a desktop support technician. What more, after just three months I was promoted to a position of a specialist. I would never make it without your recording. Thank you Matthew! Michael Yang
I am not very talkative, so it was difficult for me to “sell myself” in an interview. However, after learning the right interview strategies from your guide, I understood one does not have to talk a lot to get a job. All you have to do is to use the right words in the right time. I found itin I Will Get the Job recording. Thank you Matthew! Andreas Dawson
It is never easy to get a good job. Desktop support is a specific field…. I always felt like I knew more than the other applicants did, but somehow could not convince the interviewers about my skills. After purchasing your guide I completely changed my attitude and preparation. The result? A job offer in my very first interview. Bonus material was helpful as well. Ian Fidgerald
From: Matthew Chulaw
Friday, 3rd February 2017
Dear visitor of DesktopSupportInterviewQuestions.com. I have been interviewing people for the past six years. On the top of that, I developed many websites like this one, with the help of other interview coaches and recruiters. During my experience, I have seen many people fail in an interviews, and I screened out many. But…
- These people failed, not because their qualification was not good enough.
- They failed, not because they were stupid.
- They failed, not because they were not suitable for the desktop support role…
They failed, simply because they were good technicians, specialists, programmers, operators, marketers, etc., but had no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview and what the interviewers wanted to hear from them.
Well, how could they succeed? They were students, graduates and postgraduates, they were technicians, in all good means. But they were not good in the art of acing a job interview. That was not a field of their expertise… Nobody told them what to do, what really matters in an interview. They failed.
But times have changed, for both of us. I am not as active in interviewing candidates anymore. But I coach people, and also I decided to prepare a specialized product – an audio recording, that can help people like YOU to get a job.
- I am going to show you how to prepare perfectly for your interview, in every sense of a word.
- I am going to teach you how to build relationships with the interviewers and benefit from it.
- I am going to show you how to tell them exactly what they want to hear from a an ideal job candidate.
- I am going to show you how to turn your disadvantages (such as lack of experience, 50+ age, or other) to advantages.
- To summarize it, I will show you how to succeed in an interview, from the first minute of your preparation, to the moment of signing a coveted job contract.
Listen to one chapter from the recording right now. Just click the play button below:
…this was just one of thirteen chapters. A small fraction of one-hour long recording, in which you’ll find:
- Step by step guide on how to prepare for your interview.
- Explanation of what to focus on in your research and how to benefit from it in an interview.
- Detailed guide on how to convince the recruiters that you are an ideal candidate for the job.
- Advice on how to build relationships with the interviewers.
- Advanced interview strategies and techniques.
- Guide on how to turn your disadvantages to advantages in an interview.
- And much more…
All the information from someone who wrote the content of this website and has interviewed more than one thousand job applicants in the past. Can you imagine anything better to help you to get a job in an interview? I can’t…
- Format: Instant download, audio recording (mp3)
- Author: Matthew Chulaw
- 13 Chapters, 56 minutes
- Published in 2014, updated for 2017
- Perfectly applicable for desktop support job applicants
- Average customer rating:
- (67 reviews from eight different countries)
But Wait! That’s Not All!
You will get the following bonus for FREE with your purchase!
15 Most Common Interview Questions and Answers – FREE gift [e-book]
- To help you (or your loved ones) to succeed in any job interview.
- Brilliant answers to questions such as what are your weaknesses?, what motivates you?, what are your salary expectations?, why should we hire you? and many other tough interview questions.
- Easily printable, great material to take to the interview with you, for last minute preparation.
- .PDF format, you can open it on any desktop/mobile device.
- You’ll get it for free with your purchase of I Will Get a Job recording.
Competition is tough. You need to do something more to get a job.
With this package:
- You will be ready to impress your recruiters by telling them what they want to hear from you.
- You will be ready to respond to all tough questions with brilliant interview answers.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview
People told me I was too young and inexperienced to get a job of a desktop support specialist. But I did not let them discourage me. I did more than the other applicants did–I bought your guide and followed the tips, step by step. I felt confident in my next interview and they offered me a full time position of a network support specialist, in an international company. This is a great job for someone like me, with little experience. Thank you Matthew! Mark Rogers
Risk Free 30 days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like the I Will Get a Job Recording for any reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within 30 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to my personal email address matthew[at]desktopsupportinterviewquestions[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund!
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional interview guide in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if not, all you have to do is to ask for a refund. There’s really nothing you can lose with your purchase. Don’t miss your chance to make an impact in a job interview!
Your personal job interview coach, co-author of desktopsupportinterviewquestions.com website.
P.S. Feel free to send me an email if you are still not sure how this recording will help you to get a job. I try my best to answer all the messages within twelve hours.